There are thousands of applications to help you reach your goals, it doesn’t matter if you use a PC, a tablet, a cell phone or all of them at the same time, what’s important is to know where you need help and which of these apps suits you more.
To accomplish this you must start by taking into account the following:
• The cost.
• The type of work you perform.
• The number of members in your team.
• The communication needs with your co-workers.
• The communication with multiple work teams.
• And the focus of each task.
That is why you need to know the 5 types of applications that will take you from a novice worker to a productive expert in the blink of an eye.
#1 SCHEDULE OR CALENDAR
First of all, it’s important that you consider using a schedule or calendar. Depending on the type of device you use, the calendar is one of the most basic tools to help you be more productive. Despite all the...